This is my mum’s recipe: until corrected otherwise, the simplest, healthiest (and cheapest?) curry recipe out there.
2 onions (can be leeks)
1 small cauliflower
3 sweet potatoes
mild curry powder
A little coconut oil (or olive, sunflower)
Lentils or rice (optional)
- Slice the leeks/onions and fry with oil and mix in the curry powder
- Steam or boil the sliced cali and potatoes
- Add to the onions and fry together
- Add a bit more curry powder and salt
- Serve with nice chutney and grated cucumber with plain yogurt and a pinch of salt
- For an extra filling meal, either boil rice or lentils to complete the meal.